Did a recent pregnancy test come back positive, and you were not prepared to see those results? An unexpected pregnancy can leave you with questions, fears, and uncertainties. And feeling alone can be scary.
You are not alone. We are here for you.
Take a deep breath.
- Everything you’re feeling is understandable and valid. But it’s hard to reason and process when in panic mode. Making a pregnancy decision is one of the most significant decisions of your life, so taking the time to slow down and learn about your options is crucial.
- Find support. Having a safe person to confide in and get support and encouragement from is always helpful, but especially when facing something unexpected. No matter what you decide about your pregnancy, having someone you trust to care for you and love you will be necessary.
- We are here for you. Let Insight Women’s Center be the first place you call. We are here to listen, provide resources, discuss your options, and walk through this with you. Call (link to number) or text (link to number) to set up a free, confidential appointment.
What are my options?
Maybe you’re thinking to yourself, how did this happen? You never expected to be in a place where you had to make a choice about an unplanned pregnancy.
Our job is to empower you with the resources and information you need to decide which pregnancy option is right for you.
Insight Women’s Center is ready to help you through your decision-making process.
- Confirm your pregnancy. Insight Women’s Center offers FREE professional medical-grade quality pregnancy tests administered by our licensed medical professionals. Our tests are 99% accurate and are available within 3 to 5 minutes after testing a urine sample.
- Come for a free ultrasound. If your pregnancy test is positive, we can also provide you with confirmation through a limited ultrasound. Ultrasound is a type of imaging technology that uses sound waves to create images. The sound waves bounce off of your baby’s tissues, fluids, and bones, and the transducer (or wand) then picks up these echoes and translates them into the image of your baby you see on the screen. Our limited ultrasounds provide valuable information about your pregnancy, including if there’s a heartbeat, how far along you are, and the location of your pregnancy.
- Consider your options. Insight Women’s Center’s options education includes factual information on all three of the choices you have if you are pregnant. These include abortion, parenting, and adoption.
Before you make any big decisions, recognize this is a big decision.
After you’ve confirmed your pregnancy and learned about your options, it’s time to evaluate all of your options. Consider your future and the pros and cons of each option. Also, recognize how it may affect you emotionally, physically, relationally, and spiritually. And the impact it may have on future relationships with your partner, parents, siblings, and friends.
You may or may not have the support of a partner right now, so we want you to be empowered to make a well-informed pregnancy decision. Our client advocates are here to help you navigate this process. Your life, your hopes, and your dreams all matter.